A good piece of fashion jewelry is something that can make (I won’t say break) an outfit.
Statement earrings, a beautiful ring, a nice pendent on a simple chain or a boho-chic-wear-everything-you-own look, we love it all.
The goal with layering jewelry should be to have it all look effortless and stylish without looking like you had to try too hard to achieve that look.
Here are my top 10 recommendations of fashion jewelry that I have my eyes on:
- Clover Matinee (₹ 1480): This necklace is perfect for when you want to do a layered look but don’t know what to put together. Made as a three-in-one layered necklace, this piece can be teamed up with a simple top or a dress with a plain neckline.
- Vintage Ribbon Brooch 🙁 ₹ 1800) Never underestimate how pretty a brooch can look. Pin it to the side of your favourite sweater or use it to add some detailing to your favourite winter jacket.
- Aztec Cuff (₹ 3200): The fused glass on this cuff changes colour when light falls on it, this makes it extra special.
- Benzo Half Full Earrings (₹ 1030): Simple, geometric and classic, how can you not love this piece. Made out of concrete filling (how cool is that!) and gold plated alloy, this piece can easily become a wardrobe staple.
- Cinq Choker (₹ 1560): I love this piece for the simple reason that it looks good with an Indian outfit or even with a pair of jeans. Chokers are not everyone’s cup of tea, but if you are into Choker necklaces, then this piece is definitely a must have.
- Double Eye Enamel neck chain (₹ 1250): A fun take on the evil eye trend. This neck chain can be the perfect gift for your bestie.
- Moon Marble Earrings (₹ 1350): The perfect wear-to-work and the evening out pair. These dainties are classic and simple. Handmade in brass and plated in 22k gold. Love at first sight
- Orbit Ring (₹ 2100): Days when you don’t feel like dressing up? Just throw on this signature ring and you’ll feel better already.
- Hibiscus Lavender Earrings (₹ 1850): I love this pair for the inspiration it derives from the hibiscus boota block print. It’s the perfect combination of Indian traditional juxtaposed with simple modern. Pair this piece of fashion jewelry with any outfit and it’ll add the right amount of glamour and style.
- Classic Stackable Bangle (₹ 1200): A wardrobe staple that in my experience, you can never go wrong with! Wear it as it, with a watch or with other pieces of jewelry. It’s always fun to try different ways of stacking.
So, these are my top picks from our fashion jewelry section. What do you like the most?
Explore the entire rage of our fashion jewelry curation here